MAYDAY-SA 24 HOUR EMERGENCY HELPLINE:
012-333-6000 ASK FOR MAYDAY
In the aviation industry, nobody relates to your responsibilities, pressures and crises more than your peers.
Those of us at Mayday-SA are here for you 24/7/365.
CALL US ANY TIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT, IF YOU NEED HELP COPING AFTER:
- Accident or incident;
- A significant operational event;
- Failed line check;
- Death of family or friend;
- Victim of crime;
- Relationship or family issues;
- Industrial stress;
- Life/career crisis;
- Major illness affecting aviation medical;
- Any other issue that affects you as an individual, and/or your work.
Request to speak to a Mayday-SA peer. Staff will ensure that a Mayday-SA Peer Volunteer will call you back within a 6 hour window.
When calling, be ready with this vital information:
Your name, your contact number, and basic reason for your call (include as much other information as you feel comfortable disclosing)